We provide a number of tools to highlight the clinical resources available to referring providers across our region.
This bi-monthly publication includes information about Swedish clinical services and programs that may benefit your patients. DocTalk is designed as a peer-to-peer communication, with Swedish physicians authoring our articles and case studies. See below for the most current issue and past articles and case studies that were previously published in the Physicians Practice publication.
- Impact of Sinusitus on Your Patients
- Treating AVM to Remove the Risk of Rupture
- Building a Transitional Bridge for Moms and their Newborns
- Treating Hyperhidrosis
- New Treatments for Glioblastoma Brain Tumors
- Options for Training Wide-Necked Aneurysms
- Misdiagnosing Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Musculoskeletal Pain and Wellness
- A Medical Partnership to Address Sleep Disorders
These are web video didactics for physicians to network and gain insight on a colleague's clinical interest. New videos are uploaded every month. Note: Microsoft Silverlight is required to view the presentations.