Due to security settings on the Swedish network, you may experience errors in the profile tool. If possible, use an offsite computer. Swedish Information Services is working to resolve this issue.
To update your profile
1. From a desktop computer, visit www.swedish.org/CMSDesk
2. Enter your user name and temporary password, which is e-mailed to eligible providers after the credentialing process. Eligible physicians are those on Active status in good standing with the Swedish Medical Staff. For questions about your status or how to change your status, contact 206-386-2550 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org If you're eligible and need a new username and password, contact email@example.com.
3. Click "Physician Profile"
4. Change your password. You only need to do this the first time you log in. We recommend you use your strong password.
5. Use the tabs at the top of the screen to move through the profile, and populate the fields with your info. Be sure to hit save at the bottom of each page.
6. The information you enter is posted on the web immediately (watch spelling please!), with the exception of specialty, schools attended and board certifications. Please allow a week's turnaround time for those fields to be confirmed and published.
Eligible physicians manage their own data in their profile. The profile is used to help patients and referring physicians find a physician — here on our web site, and through our call center. Many search by clinical interest; it is important to make that section as accurate and complete as possible.
Who is eligible for a Physician Profile in this referral service?
Physicians on Active status in good standing with the Swedish Medical Staff are eligible for the referral service. Please contact Medical Staff Services at 206-386-2550 for questions about your status or to learn how to change your status.
If you do not have a current photo, you may have one taken at Swedish Medical Photography at (206) 386-2371. Once you have a photo in .jpg format saved to your computer, you can upload it directly to your profile. No turnaround time; it gets posted immediately. After you log in, follow the prompts under the “Basic Info” tab. Be sure to hit save.
Turnaround time before publishing
Some of the fields are published immediately (name, office information, photo). Your specialty, board certification and education are reviewed by medical staff Services. Please allow one week for publishing.
Make the most of your profile by tagging your clinical interests
Potential patients usually search for doctors by Specialty or Clinical Interests. Please make sure these fields are complete and accurate. Your specialty should be your primary field of expertise – ideally you should just have one specialty and as many clinical interests as appropriate.
If you are eligible but cannot log in