- How much time and involvement will the research require from you and your staff?
- Is there adequate staff available to assist you in this study and any other studies you may already be involved in?
- Do you need the assistance of outside resources (i.e., any departments or institutions outside the one you are currently working in) to conduct this research? If yes, do all outside entities agree to support you in the research activity?
- Is the protocol designed well, organized and ethical to human subjects research?
- Is the number of patients the sponsor expects you to enroll feasible from your own practice? If not, will the sponsor provide funding for patient recruitment?
- Have you taken into consideration all the potential costs related to the project (consultant fees, overhead, record storage, etc.)?
- Who will cover unexpected expenses that may come up during or after the research activity (i.e., early study closure, unexpected study related injury, etc.)?
Swedish Center for Research and Innovation
1120 Cherry St., Suite 360
Seattle, WA 98104-2044
Swedish Nursing Quality and Research Conference Aug. 28
Save the date for the Swedish Nursing Quality and Research Conference on Wednesday, Aug. 28 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Swedish Education and Conference Center at Cherry Hill. Swedish nurses’ projects will be presented as posters and oral presentations. Nurses, please consider sharing your work, either finished projects or those in progress. Shared Leadership Council and individual projects are welcome! For questions, contact the planning team at email@example.com.