Providers at Swedish HealthCare For Women clinic offer care that is compassionate and personal. We believe in listening to and partnering with you in your health care - both in prevention and in treatment.
- Complete range of obstetrical and gynecologic services for women from adolescence through menopause
- Specializing in minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynecologic surgical techniques with shortened recovery sometimes eliminating need for hospital stay
- Evaluation and surgical repair of urinary incontinence using the newest techniques
- Pelvic-floor reconstruction, and extensive experience in vaginal surgical approaches to gynecologic problems
- Complete obstetrical care of both low- and high-risk pregnancies
- Evaluation and treatment of fibroids using a comprehensive approach including non-invasive radiological techniques
- Routine gynecologic care including sexually-transmitted disease testing, contraceptive options, hormonal therapy and annual gynecologic screening exams are also available
- State-of-the-art outpatient procedures, including Novasure (treatment for abnormal bleeding) and Essure (laparoscopic birth control)
Swedish HealthCare For Women Clinic1229 Madison St.
Nordstrom Tower, Suite 1450
Seattle, WA 98104
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.